Red Snapper is a great tasting salt water fish found off the coast of Mexico and makes its home in the Atlantic Ocean. The fish has a very light taste which is palatable for almost everyone as long as your willing to eat fish.
I’ve put together a fantastic recipe that you will have to try.
1. Start off with a full fish or fish fillets. I use the whole fish and fillet it myself into 2 halves.
2. Create a mix of spices and herbs in a bowl. Here are the ingredients.
- 1 tablespoon Thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of Vegeta
- 1 teaspoon or oregano
- Mix all contents together evenly in bowl.
3. Get 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice in a pan or small pot. Put it on high and simmer it. Then add 5 tablespoons of butter and melt it!
4. Season the fish by evenly spreading the spice/herb mix on the opened half. No need to season the skinned side of the fish.
5. Put grilling burners on high and coat the grill with some oil to make it as non-stick as possible. Put fish on the grill and let sit for 6 minutes before flipping for another 6 minutes.
6. Once finished, take the butter and lemon juice mix and pour it on top of the fish. Yum!
You are complete! That fish is going to be flaking off and the skin side will keep the moisture in your fish.
Scout, Hunt, Repeat